photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Transformation Tuesday

I have had several new friends join my Facebook page in the last few weeks!!  I welcome you all and hope you can find some inspiration here.  To learn a little more about me, feel free to read this previous post.
Happy Transformation Tuesday!!!  I decided that I LOVE seeing pictures of people's transformation, so I started a transformation album on my Facebook page.  I encourage you to head over there and check out some of the amazing people!  Click here to go there!!!

I got out of the house today for quite a bit!  Not having as much pain now.  The worst part is the stupid surgery shoe pressing down on my incision.
I LOVE our verse for the week!  I find myself repeating these words over and over in my head when times are difficult.
Word for the week: truth.  This quote is SO relevant to my journey.  I think I "lied" to myself for a long time.  I was trying to convince myself that I was just going to be "big" forever, this was just how God created me.  I felt powerless.  The biggest TRUTH I have discovered is that I can choose to change, but it has to be my choice.

Now, I need some advice.  I am getting my first ever tattoo next week.  I have always wanted to get one and I am ready.  I either want to get the word OVERCOMER or a butterfly with the word TRANSFORMED.  Any opinions or advice?




Banana Egg Pancakes (click here for recipe) - 4 points+
1/4 sugar free syrup - 1 points+
Yoplait light boston cream pie yogurt - 2 points+
black coffee - 0 points+

We actually went OUT to lunch today to Bob Evans.
Farmer's Market omelette made with egg whites - 8 points+
fruit cup - 0 points+


Starbucks grande skinny cinnamon dolce latte - 3 points+
Fiber 1 trail mix bar - 3 points+

We went to an ALL YOU CAN EAT pizza buffet tonight!
Salad - 3 points+
1 slices of veggie pizza - 10 points+
plate of veggies - 0 points+


apple - 0 points+
2 Sargento reduced fat colby jack cheese sticks - 3 points+
banana nut bread - 5 points+

Used 42 out of 45 points today!

That is it for today! Tune in tomorrow for a double dose of Wowzer Wednesday! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment