photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up





Well it has been an interesting weekend. Friday night I went to bed feeling just fine and by midnight I was sick, sick, sick.  I don't remember the last time I have been that sick.  I was so sick that I actually blacked out trying to make it to the toilet.  I fell face first into the wall, not once, but twice! I have a nice sore eye now! I didn't sleep at all Friday night, but made up for it yesterday.  I slept almost all day and slept until 11:00 this morning.  I feel much better now.  Just a sore throat, headache,and stuffy, but the tummy problems are over.  Yesterday all I managed to eat was 6 saltines and LOTS of water.  So I only used 2 out of my 46 points yesterday. 
I slept until 11:00 so this was a combo meal! 😄
1 cup quick oats - 7 points+
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar - 1 point+
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points+
Banana - 0 points+
Black coffee and water - 0 points+

Nature valley baked oatmeal bar - 4 points+
Hot green tea - 0 points+
I forgot to take a picture. Nothing sounded good to eat until I saw leftover potato casserole I'm the fridge. So I heated that up for my dinner - 7 points+

Not sure I will eat anything else tonight. Depends on how I feel, maybe an applesauce. So I have only used 21 out of 46 points. 

That is all for today. Sending you all love and healthy wishes. 

Keep Losing,
Kari 







No comments:

Post a Comment