photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Friday

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my friends and family!  I started off today with my 2nd post-op visit.  I got my stitches removed today! Doctor said one more week of taking it easy and I don't have to sit with it up all day.  I start physical therapy on Monday.  Doctor said after a week if I can get a real shoe on and I can slowly start exercising some again!!!!!

We had a special candlelight dinner tonight:
Sometimes when we plan the best, things don't turn out:
  • hubby was late because of the snow
  • one kid didn't like the steak or carrots
  • other kid didn't like the carrots or potatoes
  • hubby didn't like the carrots
BUT, we still enjoyed being together.
my handsome Valentines
Me and hubby!

Today I want you to find some things you LOVE about yourself.  We MUST learn to love ourselves in order to truly love others. 


This is a short and sweet post today.  I am looking forward to spending the weekend with my family!

'

1 cup quick oats - 7 points+
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points+
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar - 1 point+
1/8 cup sugar free syrup - 0 points+
banana - 0 points+
black coffee - 0 points+

Yoplait thick and creamy lemon meringue pie yogurt - 3 points+
One hard boiled egg and one egg white - 2 points+

apple - 0 points+
Skinny Cow peanut butter candy - 4 points+
hot green tea - 0 points+

Filet mignon - 5 points+
Roasted carrots - 0 points+
Roasted potatoes - 3 points+
Green Beans - 0 points+

Cherry cheesecake pudding cup - 5 points+ (I made double servings)

This all totals 32 out of my 46 points.  I may have something else later tonight, but I want to get this posted so I can spend time with my family!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment