photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Weigh-In - This is where I would normally quit!

Happy Thursday!  Today was weigh-in day and I GAINED AGAIN!!!  
I know it was only 0.2, but I was so discouraged to see a gain 2 weeks in a row.  In the past, this would be the point that I would quit, give up and binge!  But, I refuse to quit this time!  I have come way to far to give up.  I know I am being hard on myself.  I just had surgery (well 3 weeks ago), but I also have not been following plan 100%.  I know I have not been getting all of my good health guidelines in everyday.  Not enough dairy, fruits, and veggies in my diet.  I have been within my points everyday and very rarely use my extra weeklies, but some of my food choices have not been the healthiest choices.  I also think I have not always been eating enough.  Especially because I was sick this past weekend.  You HAVE to eat to lose weight.  And I have not even tried to get movement in this week.  I am excited that tomorrow I get to start some light exercise again!.  I am moving forward and looking forward to watching the scale go down.  I know the scale is only one indicator of success, and I will survive!!

I think part of the reason I am so hard on myself is because I so want to be an inspiration and motivate others.  I don't want to let anybody down.  BUT, as I really think about this, I know I can be more of an inspiration by being real and sharing my struggles as well as my victories.  The people who are really with me will stay with me.  Does it matter that the minute I post on Facebook that I gained weight again, I lose 5 likes? NOPE, not really.  If they think this journey is all rainbows and unicorns, then my page is not right for them anyway.  I appreciate ALL of you and your comments keep me going and you better not let me quit!

My awesome sister lost 3.4 pounds for a total 25 pounds. I am SO proud of her!!!  In other news:
I wore REAL (even though they are ugly slip-ons) shoes today!  Physical therapy almost made me cry.  OUCH!!!  
I bought myself some cute heart shaped bowls at Wal-Greens! Valentine's clearance and how cute for my snacks?
I tried this peanut butter chocolate Quest bar today.  It was not too bad for 4 points+.  I think these would be good to keep around for an emergency snack in your car or purse.

That is it for today!  I am making a new soup recipe on Saturday, so if it is good I will share the recipe.  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari







No comments:

Post a Comment