photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Transformation Tuesday and Chairs with Arms - Oh No!

Happy Transformation Tuesday!  Hope you all have had a good day.  It has felt like spring here in Indiana, over 50 degrees!!!  Wish I could get out and take a walk today :( 

I went to the open house Weight Watchers meeting today to be a guest speaker.  Here is the first thing I saw when I walked in:
Now to some of you, that may not seem like a big deal.  BUT trust me, when you are morbidly obese, one of the first things you think of is if you will be able to sit. Will I fit?  Will I break the chair?  Who is watching me?  90% of the chairs had arms on them.  EEK!!  BUT, NSV for today, I FIT!!!  I actually fit into one of the chairs with arms and had a tiny bit of room to spare.  In the past, I would have been running to one of the few chairs without arms so I didn't look like an idiot, but NOT TODAY!!!  And let me tell you, it felt GOOD!!!  The meeting went well.  I think I told me piece without stumbling too much over my own words!!  

As I was reading my Jesus Calling devotion last night, this really related to my journey and to our verse of the week:
Don't make idol routine:  WOW!!  I love that.  Each day is its own 24 hours.  We cannot live in the past or the future.  We need to make the best of what right now has to offer!



I am out of oatmeal! Guess that is what happens when you don't go to the store for almost 2 weeks!
Nature Valley Protein Bar - 5 points+
Banana - 0 points+
black coffee - 0 points+
Wendy's 1/2 size baja salad (no dressing) - 7 points+
tortilla strips - 2 points+
Skinny Cow Peanut Butter Candy - 4 points+
hot green tea - 0 points+
We were supposed to have spaghetti tonight, but I forgot the local pizza place is having buffet every Tuesday in February to celebrate their one year anniversary! SO, pizza won and it was good!
Salad loaded with veggies, sunflower seeds, and ff catalina - 2 points+
breadstick - 3 points+
cheese sauce - 1 points+
cheese bread - 7 points+
veggie pizza - 7 points+


I plan on having:
apple - 0 points+
Weight Watchers hazelnut smoothie with 1 cup light vanilla silk - 4 points+

Used 42 out of 46 points today!

That is it for today! Stay tuned for a Wowzer Wednesday story tomorrow!! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari









No comments:

Post a Comment