photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, October 18, 2013

Last day of Vacay and an Intro


Today is the last full day of our vacation here in the mountains of North Carolina! We have had an amazing time!  Ready to go home, and not ready to go home!  Next week, I will get back on routine and back to my regular blogging.  For now, I am going to enjoy my last day with my family.  Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!!!  Don't let the weekend sabotage your journey!


Lots of new faces here in the last few days thanks to people sharing my story with others! I thought I would take a minute to catch up with all my new friends!  My name is Kari.  I am 36 years old and I live in Mitchell, Indiana. I am married and have two boys, ages 11 and 13.  I started this blog to help document my journey from being an overweight, out-of-shape loser to becoming a winning loser.  I joined Weight Watchers on November 1, 2012.  I weighed in at a whopping 402.2 pounds.  I was so embarrassed! I knew I was obese, but to be over 400 pounds was another thing.  Since then I have lost 89.6 pounds. I would like to lose 247 pounds total and get to 155!I LOVE this program.  It has become a regular part of my everyday life.  I want to use this blog as a public accountability tool for myself, as well as a hope to inspire others who are struggling with their weight.  Being fat is not easy.  There are embarrassing moments every day.  I want to become healthier for my husband and my children.  They deserve a healthier, happier mother and wife.  On this blog, I will write about every part of my journey (even the negative parts).  I am tired of feeling embarrassed about who I am.  I hope you will join me on this journey so we can become an encouragement to each other.  Feel free to read some of my older posts to see the things that have already occurred on my journey!!



Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment