photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday Weigh-In

Today was weigh-in day!  I actually made it out of the house and to my Weight Watchers meeting today.  It felt so good to get out of the house for a bit.  I am hurting a bit now, but it was worth it.  Here are my results:
I was soooooooooooooooooooo excited.  I lost 3.2 pounds (remember this was over 2 weeks as I missed last week due to surgery).  But I am so proud of myself that I managed to lose weight even though I have had to sit with my foot propped up and eat more "convenient" foods.  This just proves that you CAN do this!  So since November 1, 2012, I have lost 103.8 pounds!  And even more exciting than that:  I WEIGH UNDER 300 POUNDS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PROBABLY 20 YEARS!!!!. 
I hope to NEVER see a 3 or 4 in front of my weight again.  I tell you, hard work and dedication pay off!!!  I also received an award today for attending 4 out of the last 5 meetings:
AND if that is not enough good news for today, my sister also lost 3.2 pounds for a total of 19.4 pounds so far this year!!! We are gonna be sexy mommas in Florida this spring, LOL!!!

So last night, I decided to try to take another shower.  I taped a zippy bag onto my foot and enjoyed a nice shower.  But I must have done something wrong because my entire dressing was soaking wet.  I was not sure if I should take it off or leave in until Friday.  So I messaged a nurse friend and she recommended taking it off so no bacteria would grow.  So Dr. Hubby took care of me and OMG I was shocked to see how my foot looked.  I won't post it on here, but if you want to see it click here.  He redressed it for me and I go see my surgeon tomorrow so it should be okay until then. 

Remember this is weigh-in day and sometimes I treat myself (within points) so don't judge me!
Nature Valley Protein Bar - 5 points+
Banana - 0 points+
Black coffee - 0 points+
Grande Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte - 3 points+
Reduced Fat Cinnamon coffee cake - 9 points+
2 clementines - 0 points+

My sister made us all dinner tonight AGAIN!  Weight Watchers friendly pizza!!
2 pieces of pizza - 10 points+
broccoli - 0 points+

apple - 0 points+
2 Sargento reduced fat cheese sticks - 3 points+
5 (yes I said 5) chocolate chip cookies my sissy made me - 5 points+

Used 35 out of 45 points today!!

I LOVE this quote from my devotional, Jesus Calling, about peace:
And our verse for the week:



I think that is it for today!!! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari













No comments:

Post a Comment