photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, February 9, 2014

What I Ate Sunday!

Happy Sunday!  I have to tell you I am getting really tired of being laid up and not being able to do much.  I feel like I am going crazy!  Friday can't get here soon enough!  Anyway here it is:

1 cup cooked oats - 4 points+
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar - 1 point+
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points+
1/8 cup sugar free syrup - 0 points+
banana - 0 points+
black coffee - 0 points+

Subway double chopped chicken salad loaded with veggies, provolone cheese and red wine vinegar - 6 points+
Yoplait Light lemon cream pie yogurt - 2 points+

2 Clementines - 0 points+

Bob Evans salad with light ranch - 3 points+
Bob Evans potato soup - 9 points+

This is what I plan of having later tonight:
Apple - 0 points+
2 sargento reduced far colby jack cheese sticks - 3 points+
Bob Evans banana nut bread - 5 points+ (my dinner came with 2 pieces and I really wanted to eat both, but I gave one away :) )

Used 35 out of 45 points today!

That is it for today!  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment