photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 545 - Foodie Pen Pal Reveal

Hi everyone!  Sorry this post is so late.  I had a bit of an adventure to the ER this evening.  I will tell you all about it tomorrow in my post.  But for today, I am sharing the goodies my Foodie Pen Pal sent me for April!

This month my pen pal was Sondra Menzies.  She blogs over at http://blog.purplehousedesigns.com/ if you want to check her out!  I am always SO excited to get my box every month.  Here is what April's box contained!


My lovely handwritten note.  Sondra's theme for this month was "Enjoy a World of Flavor"  Each item she sent me comes from a different part of the world.  How clever, and I love the little heart she drew!

Nutella from Germany!  CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH THIS STUFF!  I love the little individual packages of this.  I am going to have to find these for me  Perfect for portion control!  Because we all know a spoonful of Nutella helps the Nutella go down!

Orange Jelly from France.  Feel so fancy eating jelly from France!

Sauerkraut from Germany.  We love kraut in our house so this was a hit!

Plantain Chips from Peru!  Taste like candy!

Crystal Noodle Soup from China

Couscous from Morocco.  Another hit, we LOVE this stuff! 

Ginger Thins from Sweden.  These are so tasty with a cup of hot green tea and I had to fight my hubby for these!

Yellow Rice from Spain

Dal Tadka from India - I have not tried this yet, but I can't wait.  Looks so good!

I LOVED everything in my box!  

Here’s some details about FPP in case you want to join in:

-On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.

-You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal! 


-The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. 


-Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. 


-Foodie Penpals is open to US, Canadian & European residents.  Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. Same with Europeans.  


Click here to go to the site.

That is it for today!  Tune in tomorrow for weigh-in results.  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

1 comment: