photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Days 533 and 534 - Bulu Box Review

Hi guys!  I had planned on completing this post yesterday, but the day got away from me and by the evening I just wasn't feeling it, so hubby said just wait.  SO, I took his advice and now I am refreshed and ready for another beautiful day!  I signed up for the Bulu Box monthly subscription.  I got a code through a blog I read for 50% of a year's subscription so I decided to give it a try.  Click here to go to their website.  They also have a Facebook page where they advertise different products and promotions! Here is a little about what they offer:

About Us
I signed up for the box related to weight loss.  I figured it would be interesting to see things on the market I might not be aware of. Here is what was in my first box. (It felt a little like Christmas)


Shapeology Burn Blend: 14 tablets, take 2-4 a day.  These are supposed to boost your metabolism and help burn fat quickly.  I won't lie, I am NOT a big supplement fan, but I decided to give these a try since they came in my box. I just started them today so I will let you know if I notice any difference!

WhiteShield:  These are little packets that you mix into your morning coffee that helps prevent those nasty stains you can get on your teeth from coffee.  I have not tried these yet, but I will.

Wiley's Finest Pean EPS: this is a fish oil supplement.  I have not tried this either.

QSpeed CoQ10:  This is a fast melting tablet that is supposed to boost your exercise and energy.  I am taking this today so I will let you know if I get any results!

Soy Joy bar: this is a gluten free, all natural snack bar that is made with whole fruit and soy.  For Weight Watchers it is 4 points+.  I tried it, it was not bad, but for me not worth 4 points+.

'
Fruit.0: This is an ALL NATURAL fruit pouch (similar to the texture of applesauce)  I received the Mango Pear Pineapple flavor.  I really liked this!  The flavors were good and it was very sweet!

So that is what was in my Box for April!

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday!  How are you planning ahead to stay on plan?  I am cooking Easter dinner tonight for my family.  We are having a baked ham, green beans, and low fat hash brown casserole.  Tomorrow I will have my one time a year Easter treat.  Can you guess what it is?????  I am not sharing until tomorrow!!

That is it for today! Sending you all love and healthy wishes! 

Keep Losing,
Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment