photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 516 - Transformation Tuesday, Goals and Poo

What a great title for this post!


We have made it back from Florida and it felt great to sleep in my own bed last night.  Today, however, I feel like poo.  It seems like every year we go to Florida, I have some sort of an allergic reaction to the sun and I break out all over with this fiery itchy burning rash.  Today I feel like my skin is on fire and I have a slight fever.  So I am going to keep this post short and then lather up with my medicine and catch up on my DVR'd shows!

Here were my goals from March:
So how did I do????
  • Lose 5 pounds - UH no, I seem to have been gaining and losing the same 5 pounds since January.  However, my clothes feel better so I am trying to just get over it!
  • Get Activity in everyday - I nailed this one!!!!!!!!
  • Stay on plan while in Florida - I think I did a pretty good job with this one.  I tracked EVERYTHING I ate and allowed a few small treats while on vacation that were within my plan.  I got intentional activity in everyday! The only thing I think I could have improved on was my water intake.  I know I did not get enough water some days.
Now for April!!!  Here are my goals:

I am not setting a weight goal this month.  I just need to get off this roller coaster plateau I am on!  I am seriously considering joining a gym to get some personal training for weight lifting.  I have NO clue how to do this in my own and I know it is an important part of my journey.

I have been really down on myself the past few days.  I think it is mostly because I don't feel 100%.  Then I came across this quote:
I really can't add much more to those words.  I am really going to focus on self-love this month as well.  I think I will try to post a self-love statement every morning this month starting tomorrow!!

I am looking for people who are willing to share their success stories on my blog for my Wowzer Wednesday feature.  It doesn't matter if you are at goal or not, I would love your stories.  Email me your story and photos at klgoodman1976@gmail.com!!!

That is it for today!  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!!

Keep Losing,
Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment