photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 523 - Transformation Tuesday and Trials

Happy Transformation Tuesday!.  I love this day on Facebook.  I love seeing all of the transformations taking place!  I encourage you to check out the hash tag #transformationtuesday if you need a dose of inspiration.

I was trying to come up with a Transformation Tuesday picture for today and I really struggled.  I have not lost many pounds over the last few months and finding new pics is always a challenge.  However, as I was looking back through pictures I saw a few things that really got me to thinking.  I have been through a lot of obstacles in my life:

Becoming a widow and a single mother at the age of 29.

Losing my vision and having eye surgery.  Giving up my teaching career. Giving up the dream of having another baby because of the eye treatments requiring a tubal ligation.
Foot surgery.  Backsliding in my physical fitness because I was laid up.

Now I am not sharing all of this to make you feel sorry for me or to pity me.  But when I am feeling like I am not successful and then I reflect back, I think WOW, how did I manage to keep my head above water through all of this?  And I only have one answer for you:

GOD
He has seen me through every tear and every celebration.  Through Him, I can overcome anything.  Even when things aren't going as I want them to, I can trust in His plan for me.




I want you ALL to know that there is hope. Yes bad things happen to good people, BUT those experiences mold us into what we are today.  How we react and move on demonstrates our strength or weakness.  And BOTH of those are OKAY.  Hope may seem far away, but He is close.  We just have to accept His love for us and allow His strength to carry us through!!!!

And here is my workout from yesterday:

And I am sporting my new #workitout100 tank today!!!  For more info on this challenge, click here.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS: What are some trials you have had to overcome throughout your life?  

That is it for today! Tune in tomorrow for an AMAZING Wowzer Wednesday story you won't want to miss.  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!!!

Keep Losing,
Kari






No comments:

Post a Comment