photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 532 - Thursday Weigh-In and LITTLE DEBBIE

Today is weigh-in day!!!  I was actually not dreading weighing in this week (first time in awhile).  I am starting to trust the process and learn that if I do the right things, I will get results, whether that is on the scale or other places.  Here are my results for this week:
I was down 0.2 pounds, and I am not even going to put the word "only" in there!  I am proud of those 0.2 pounds.  When I look at the last 2 weeks, I am down 8 pounds! Heck yeah, I'll take that.  I also took some time to look at my stats on e-tools (a part of Weight Watchers).  I was SHOCKED by these numbers.  Take a look:

I have an average weekly weight loss of 1.4 pounds.  I have also lost 20 inches just off of my waist!!!  CRAZY!  Sometimes we need to step back from the weekly numbers and look at the big picture.  I have not lost every week, but my average is still within the range of 0.5 to 2 pounds per week!!  

I am PROUD of me!  I can actually say that and mean it!  

So now it is confession time!  On Thursday's, I typically treat myself to a small indulgence within my points.  I was BAD today and bought an entire box of Little Debbie Easter brownies.  I decided to make a nice cup of coffee and eat 3 of them.  I took ONE bite of the first one and quickly decided NO WAY!  This is not worth it AT ALL!  3 of them were way over a small indulgence anyway! In the past, I would have ate them regardless, just because I had them.  I can say that today, I turned down LITTLE DEBBIE because I did not think it was worth it.  I will find something else that is worth my points.  It is so funny how we change over time.

That is it for today! Short and sweet! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!  Tomorrow I will be sharing the products I received in mt very first Bulu Box!!

Keep Losing,
Kari



1 comment:

  1. WOW! Congratulations on your weight loss! You rock!

    ReplyDelete