photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 539 - Thursday Weigh-In, Pigs in a Blanket and Pudding

No matter how hard I try, I just cannot stay away from the scale at home.  I was a dummy and weighed this morning.  Saw a gain of about 2 pounds.  My initial reaction was to skip weigh-in and eat chocolate.  I sat down with my morning cup of coffee and checked my Facebook page.  I had some WONDERFUL comments from people who were telling me what an inspiration I am and that I am such a role model to others.  I thought to myself "SUCK IT UP CUPCAKE" (I so need one of those shirts).  People are inspired my me because I am REAL, I share the ups and the downs.  They don't just like me because I am losing weight.  One page in particular that I follow (New Figure Forward) has really inspired my journey to loving myself and seeing my self worth as MUCH more than a number on a scale.  SO, I was not feeling well (MIGRAINE), but I went and weighed in at Weight Watchers.  And I was up:
I did not stay for the meeting because I was just not feeling well.  BUT I WENT!  I am not going to go into a long list of excuses for not losing this week.  IT IS WHAT IT IS AND IT WILL NOT DEFINE ME OR MY WORTH!  SO THERE SCALE, TAKE THAT! 

Today is National Pigs in a Blanket day!
So we celebrated with Weight Watchers friendly pigs in a blanket!
This is how I made them for me (SHHHH! Don't tell it is turkey sausage).  3 points+ for the pig (sausage) and 3 points+ for the blanket (roll)around it! No need for cheese because the sausages have cheese in them! YUM!  Here is what my plate looked like tonight:
2 pigs in a blanket - 11 points+
5 oz of baked fries - 5 points+
steamed veggies - 0 points+


And I saw this on Weight Watcher Girl's blog and had to try it.  It is a new pudding out from Snack Pack:

I thought is was pretty good and tasty, especially if you are looking for a rich chocolate taste to satisfy a craving for only 3 points+.  There are other flavors, but this is all they had at my Wal-Mart.  

And a bit of sad news! I was planning on travelling to Evansville this weekend to walk the March for Babies with my sister.  However, my other sister is not feeling well and she is my transportation since I am not allowed to drive that far (for those of you who don't know, I am legally blind).  One bit of good news is that there is a March for Babies here where I live on Sunday.  So I can still participate.  

That is it for today! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari





No comments:

Post a Comment