photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 546 - I am Full of Poo



TMI ALERT: Okay, so Tuesday I really started cramping.  I thought it was just my time of the month.  I don't bleed anymore since I had my ablation, but I still get cramps.  Well, yesterday it was even worse.  I was crying and doubled over.  I started really thinking and realized I had not pooped in days.  I was really worried I had a blockage or something.  By evening, my hubby had seen enough tears and told me to get dressed.  He drove me 30 minutes to the ER (even though there is one 5 minutes from my house, but they will not take my insurance anymore, don't get me started that is another post in itself).  I was in tears and the staff was really nice to me.  They gave me some pain meds and rain some labs.  They also took some abdominal x-rays.  The doctor came in and said that I was constipated more than anyone he had ever seen.  He said I was full of poo from top to bottom and he felt sorry for me for the pain I must be in.  So he gave me a combo of medicines to try at home to relieve the pain.  He told me to drink water, eat fruits and veggies.  My hubby told him I already had a healthy diet and that I had lost over 100 pounds.  Doctor said after I get rid of this poo, I will probably be 10 pounds lighter.  WHAT, 10 pounds of poo!  No wonder I don't feel good.  So I came home and started the process.  SO, I am only sharing this very private matter with you all just in case you ever have this experience.  It is not fun and I really thought I was dying.  So I was absent from all social media last night while dealing with all of this.

I had to cancel my training session this morning because I was still not feeling well.  I was excited about weighing in today until the doctor's office called about my MRI.  They had space for it today right around the time of my Weight Watchers meeting.  So I decided to go ahead and get it done with the plans of weighing in with my sister this evening.  Well, in the middle of my MRI, I started to get the terrible cramps again.  I made it home and it just got worse.  My sister had to take me back up to the ER.  Nothing had progressed at all so they did a lovely procedure that I will spare you from and I was able to poop a little!  I am feeling better now.  Still cramping some, but he said it could take several more days to be completely better.  So no evening weight watchers either.  Oh well, maybe I will lose just from getting rid of the poo!  I really hope this does the trick, I have never hurt so bad in my life!

Now onto more pleasant talk!  April is over.  How did my goals go?


1.  Not so well, I tried to do Simply Filling for awhile, but I was so afraid of overeating I went back to counting points and eating mostly power foods.
2.  I walked/biked 27.7 miles. I am very please with that considering I am fighting this foot pain!
3.  I have done this by joining the gym and starting some personal training!

And now, here are my goals for May!


That is it for tonight.  I hope I get the results from my MRI soon! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment