photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 518 - Thursday Weigh-In (I WENT)


First off I want to tell you ALL a HUGE thank you for all the encouragement last night.  


I had posted about not wanting to weigh-in on my Facebook page and the majority of you encouraged me to just face the scale and MOVE ON! So today I just did that.  I FACED my mistakes, I weighed in and here are the results:
I was up 1.4 pounds.  So I will get the negatives out of the way first:

1.  I am no longer under 300 pounds
2.  I have not lost 100 pounds

I really am confused about my body.  The week before this one I did EVERYTHING right.  I tracked, I got in activity, I was a good girl and I gained 4.8 pounds the first week of vacation.  I think mentally I kind of gave up.  I was NOT terrible by any means the past few days, but I did NOT track anything like I know I should have.  I know I indulged in a few too many treats.  Honestly, I was expecting a much bigger gain.  BUT, I am moving on!  I cannot live in the past and I can do now is move forward.  I always want to be 100% honest and open with all of you about my struggles and my victories.  I am human, mistakes WILL happen and part of my journey is learning to deal with those mistakes and NEVER GIVE UP! You only fail when you quit getting back up and trying again.

One positive, I earned my activity charm today!!
It is amazing how these little trinkets motivate us to keep going.  

I am ready for a NEW week, a NEW start, and getting myself back on track 100%.  Again, thank you ALL so much for your support even when I screw up!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari



2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Kari! Weigh in day is tough, but to face it anyway and keep your positive attitude all the while is so awesome and such a motivation for me. Keep up the great work!

    P.S. We have the same weigh in day! I'll go in about 4 hours to face the music... But I'm excited to earn the activity charm! :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren!! Good luck on your weigh-in!!!

      Delete