photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day 542 - March for Babies




So even though I missed the walk in Evansville with my sister yesterday, I got to walk the one in my town today!!!  Here is a short recap of our fun!
The reason I walk!
Before the walk!
After we finished!
Subway for post-walk lunch!
My treat! Skinny cinnamon dolce latte!
Rockin the funky pants!
And our Winning Loser t-shirts!

AN AWESOME DAY WITH MY BABY BOY! (Who will be a freshman next year, 😱)

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari 












1 comment:

  1. Such a great positive post. Love the pants they are cool. I love the colors. What a great cause as well.

    ReplyDelete