photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Day 541 - NSV Saturday

Hey all!  I am in such an amazing mood right now.  I woke up feeling sorry for myself because I was missing out on walking with my sister in Evansville this morning.  It is a BEAUTIFUL day here and I decided I had to get out an enjoy it.  SO, I pulled myself off the couch and took off on an adventure.  I had such an amazing few hours just out by myself.  I am so proud of what all I did, I just had to share it here today!  So here is a picture recap of my fun!
I took off on my bike and rode 3.61 miles from my house to the high school track.  I was so excited that when I got to "THAT" hill that I always have to push my bike up, I rode it all the way up!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how much stronger my body is getting!

So I get to the track and decide to walk a lap.  I ended up doing 4 laps which was a mile!  My foot hurt the whole way, but I did it anyway.  I wanted to climb the stadium stairs, but someone else showed up and i was too embarrassed to try it in front of someone!  At this point, I called my hubby to see if he could pick me up on his way home from work.  I was pooped and thought there was NO way I could make it back home.  He reminded me that he was not coming straight home so I had no choice.

So I rode to the Grocery store for a snack.  I grabbed some yummies and rode my bike to the city park to enjoy a yummy refuel!

Break Time!

Chocolate milk and fresh berries sitting in the shade at the park!  Ain't nothing like it!

Then began the ride back to my house!  It was a lot easier than I expected it to be.

Here is my happy "I am proud of myself" picture.  I rode for a total of 8.5 miles and walked 1.07 miles.  I am feeling GOOD!  Never think that you cannot do something just because you are heavy.  If I can do it, you can do it!

81 degrees! Told you it was beautiful.  Now for a nice hot shower and get ready for a night with friends!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

1 comment: