photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 525 - Thursday Weigh-In Results :)

Weigh-In Day!!!  After 3 months of gaining and losing the same 5 pounds, I think I have finally broke out of my plateau.  Here are today's results:
I am super happy with this!!! Down 7.8 pounds!  I have finally lost the weight I gained plus a little more!  I even earned another 5 lb star today.
And I got to move some more marbles over!!!!!!!! 106 marbles moved, 141 left to go!!!
And here is my weight loss equivalent:
Find your comparison at http://ilostwhat.com/.  It only goes up to 100 pounds, so that is why I have to have 2!!!  And my awesome friend at Weight Watchers asked me about percentage and I had never really thought of that.  So today I figured it.  I am not math smart so I used this site to do the math for me, http://www.fitwatch.com/qkcalc/calculate-weight-loss-percentage.html.  
I have lost 26.4% of my weight!  That is a little more than a quarter of me GONE!!! 

 Not every week is going to be a loss.  If I had given up because I gained 2 weeks in a row, I wouldn't have been able to celebrate today!

We talked in our meeting today about figuring out if a food is "worth it" before we eat it.  This is SUCH good advice.  As most of you know, I treat myself (within points) on Thursday.  I am getting REALLY picky about what I use my points to indulge in.  If I am going to use 6-10 points for a treat, IT BETTER BE GOOD!!!!!!  Two pieces of advice:
  • Buy your "treat" in a single serving size.  I am the kind of person that if I bought an entire box of brownies, they would taunt me until they were all gone.  I may pay a little more for a single serving size at the gas station, but like my amazing leader said today, to think of the "cost", she said a moment on the lips, forever on the hips!
  • Track your food BEFORE you eat it.  I started this habit a long time ago.  If I track before and then I take a taste and realize it is not as good as I remembered, I may decide it is not worth it and not eat it.
That is it for today!  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations...!!! I can't believe you lost a whole horse (and some ribs) ...that's so amazing...I love the comparisons and think their a great way to keep you motivated on your journey..Thanks for the suggestions and the single serve treat idea is awesome...You Rock !!!

    ReplyDelete