photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, March 1, 2014

So Much to Share Saturday - Goals and "New to Me" Food Finds

A new month is upon us and hopefully some warmer weather (after the snow/ice storm we are supposed to get tonight).  

Here were my goals for February:

NO EXCUSES - I really want to work on not making excuses for why I don't stay on plan. - I feel like I did a fairly good job with this one!
LOVE ME - I am working on this, but I have struggled the last few weeks with some negative self talk. For February I really want to work on loving myself and feeling good enough for me. - I had a couple days where I felt negative, but I wrote about it and overcame it!
WEIGHT LOSS - I am not going to set a number, but I REALLY want to get under 300 pounds this month!! - DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 oz of these is 5 points+.  They were SO yummy and really satisfied the sweet craving!
I had a coupon for this so I thought I would give it a try. 2 tbsp=6 points+.  It was good but not something I would eat often unless I had extra points to use.
Fiber One has cookies out.  I tried the double chocolate one.  3 points+ and SO yummy!  They also have chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin!
There are 2 of these flatbread pizzas in each box.  1 flatbread is 5 points+.  This was tasty and easy for a quick lunch and I get 2 servings for the price of one.  AND, if you eat Lean Cuisine make sure you sign up for their Delicious Rewards program.  You earn points by entering the code on each box and they have some fantastic things you can get with your points.  Click here to go to their site.


I joined a new challenge for March.  The challenge is to get some kind of activity EVERY day of the month!  I am excited for the motivation this will give me.  If you are interested in joining, click here for info.

1/2 cup quick oats - 5 points+
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points+
1/8 cup sugar free syrup - 0 points+
banana - 0 points+
black coffee - 0 points+
I usually don't have a morning snack, but I was hungry after my workout!
Yoplait Greek tropical yogurt - 2 points+

Lean Cuisine flatbread pizza (mentioned above) - 5 points+
Green Giant Just For One Cauliflower and cheese sauce - 1 point+
strawberries - 0 points+
Fiber One cookie (mentioned above) - 3 points+
Caramel Vanilla latte made with Starbucks caramel coffee and 1 cup light vanilla silk - 2 points+
Subway double chopped chicken salad loaded with veggies, provolone cheese, and red wine vinegar - 
6 points+
Progresso light soup - 5 points+ for the whole can (YUMMY)

apple - 0 points+
Hershey's spread - 6 points+
Coconut almonds - 5 points+

Whew, that was a long post.  Sometimes I just wish I could tell you EVERYTHING in my head all at once, but this will have to do.  I bought some other new things at the store yesterday so I will share as I try them.  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!!

Keep Losing,
Kari







2 comments: