photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 492 - SPECTACULAR Saturday

Happy Saturday!  It is another beautiful day here. My sister and I took the boys to the park for a hike.  Here are a few pics:






And here is yesterday's workout:

My activity yesterday was GREAT!  It was a beautiful day outside and I really enjoyed being able to play and walk outside in shorts and a t-shirt!  I even got my longest walk in since my foot surgery!  I earned 3 activity points and made 133% of my goal on my ActiveLink (I changed it to a lower goal since my surgery).


1 cup Special K protein cereal - 4 points+
1 cup Light Vanilla Silk - 2 points+
strawberries - 0 points+
black coffee - 0 points+

4 oz roasted turkey breast (left-over from the other night) - 3 points+
Baked sweet potato - 3 points+
1 tbsp Blue Bonnet light - 1 point+
1 tbsp brown sugar - 1 point+
cinnamon - 0 points+
Green Giant Just for One broccoli and cheese sauce - 1 point+
Chobani Bites coffee flavored yogurt - 2 points+

banana - 0 points+
1 cup Krave cereal - 4 points+
hot green tea - 0 points+

Subway double chopped chicken salad loaded with veggies - 5 points+
red wine vinegar - 0 points+
provolone cheese - 1 point+
2 tsp oil - 2 points+

If you ask at Subway, they will give you individual oil packets.  It comes to almost 2 tsp of oil.

apple - 0 points+
2 Sargento reduced fat colby jack cheese sticks - 3 points+
Luna caramel nut brownie bar - 5 points+
2 points bar - 2 points+

I forgot to tell you all about these the other day.  This is the new 2 point bar at Weight Watchers.  They were on sale so I decided to try them.  They are REALLY good, but REALLY small.  I don't think I would buy these at full price.  Not enough bang for my buck (points).

So yesterday I used 40 out of my 46 points and met all of my Good Health Guidelines!

That is it for today!  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari









No comments:

Post a Comment