photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day 499 - Not a Breakfast Buffet!!!!


This morning after our date night, we decided to eat at the breakfast buffet there. I was a little nervous. But, I survived. Here were my choices:
I had some fresh fruit. Then I had the egg guy make me an egg white omelette with spinach, tomatoes, onion, and a pinch of cheese. Yum!!!!!!!

Then I had a bowl of oatmeal with a little coconut, raisins, craisins, chocolate chips, almonds, and brown sugar. 

I was so full. And it was so yummy and only 8 points for my entire breakfast. Oh and I had black coffee too (duh). 

My sister came up from Evansville with my 3 year old nephew. So my other sister and I joined her for a walk at the park. 

It was a beautiful day. We also played some basketball and hit up Big Lots for some deals on healthy choices!!!! A wonderful day!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment