photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 511 - Thursday Weigh-In


Today is weigh-in day.  I found a place down here to weigh in.  I have been pretty on plan this week and stayed active.  I knew I needed to weigh in for the accountability. It is such a mental game for me.  If I know I will miss a weigh in, I tend to veer off course.  So here are this week's results:

I was up 4.8 pounds! Eek! Moving on though and not letting it stop me!!!!!!!!! I could name a bunch so possible reasons, but it is what it is! 


Activity for yesterday:
Activity for today:


We had an amazing dinner out at a place called The Cherry Pocket last night.  I had a salad with their homemade cherry dressing, blackened tuna, green beans, and fresh veggies,  it was soooooo good and I couldn't even finish it all. 
Here are a few pics from our walk through the gardens at Bok Tower yesterday. It is a beautiful place. 
And we even saw this cute baby gator in the canal near my parent's house yesterday. 

Today we had a girl's day. We had a lunch at a nice little tea room and shopped all day!!! I am really enjoying my time here. 

That is it for today. Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari






No comments:

Post a Comment