photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Simply What I Ate Sunday

We are iced in today so I am relaxing and catching up on laundry.  I did get a workout in and made a big pot of chili!!  Hope you all have an amazing Sunday!

Special K protein cereal - this was REALLY good and kept me full until lunch! 3/4 cup=3 points+
Stonyfield Greek caramel yogurt. This was 4 points+ and I was a little worried about using that many points, but this was so good! I think it would be good to dip apple slices in!


1 cup Special K Protein cereal - 4 points+
sliced strawberries - 0 points+
1/2 cup light vanilla Silk - 1 point+
Lean Cuisine Panini - 8 points+ (I eat it apart so I feel like I get more)
Green Giant Just for One broccoli and cheese sauce - 1 point+
Stonyfield Caramel Greek Yogurt - 4 points+
banana - 0 points+
Fiber One oatmeal raisin cookie - 3 points+
hot green tea - 0 points+
Taco Salad
4 oz lean ground beef browned in chili pepper olive oil - 6 points+
spring mix - 0 points+
1/2 cup black beans - 2 points+
5 Doritos chips - 2 points+
1/3 cup Weight Watchers Mexican blend cheese - 2 points+
salsa - 0 points+
1/3 cup fat free Greek yogurt - 1 point+
apple - 0 points+
2 tbsp peanut butter - 5 points+
Nature Valley protein bar - 5 points+
black coffee - 0 points+

Today I used 43 out of 45 points!

That is it for today! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari











6 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one who eat the Panini separate. I am a "quantity" based eater. It may be the same amount but seems like it is more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is Carol. Anything I can do to trick my brain!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a great week! Keep it up, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete