photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Days 504-507 and some AWESOME NSV's

   
Hi friends!!!! We have been having a blast in Florida so far!!! We arrived Thursday and enjoyed catching up with family. Friday we relaxed and made a grocery store run. We went out for dinner Friday night and I had an amazing meal of blackened mahi mahi, baked potato, green beans, and a salad.  Saturday I took a 5 mile walk from my parents back into the state park and we had a fish fry that night. Today we went to a flea market and took a beautiful and exciting boat ride. I have been good staying on plan with my eating and activity so far while on vacation.
     
       

 Thought I would share a few pics with you all. 
My two boys and my nephew!
My little family
Me and my momma
Out on the lake this evening. 

I also wanted to share 3 MAJOR NSV's (non scale victories) with you. 
1. On the airplane, I did NOT need a seatbelt extender!!!!!!!!!!
2. We ate at a restaurant with plastic chairs and I didn't freak out or break the chair
3. I spun around and around in a barstool (something I would never do at 402.2 pounds)

That is it for today!!!!! I have limited access to the internet here so I will try to post as often as I can! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari







No comments:

Post a Comment