photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 490 - Thursday Weigh-In - ROUGH

Today was weigh-in day.  I am very sad to report that I gained 2.2 pounds.
Even worse than that is that I am over 300 again.  I am so disappointed.  I was good on my food and I worked out everyday.  I feel like giving up.

OKAY, PITY PARTY OVER!  I preach to you all that we are more than a number on the scale.  Now I have to believe my own words.  That was a number, one single number.  I REFUSE to let the scale ruin my journey.  I will keep on working hard and I know that I will continue to get healthier each day that I choose to make good choices.  

I had physical therapy this morning:
And after that I needed some retail therapy.  So I went to Goody's.  I got some awesome clearance deals.  One of which was a dress (and I don't EVER wear dresses).  I am excited to wear this one and it was a steal at $7.00.
I don't like that it is sleeveless, but I have a little shrug I can wear over it.  

Our Weight Watchers meeting was all about moving more.  I was elected to be captain of a Live Life Active Club.  We all shared our phone numbers and we are going to text each other for accountability throughout the week.  We talked about easy ways to fit more activity into your day.  Some of the suggestions were:
  • park farther away at a store
  • workout during TV commercials
  • set an alarm to remind yourself to walk 5 minutes each hour
  • use the stairs more



1/2 cup quick oats - 4 points+
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar - 1 point+
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points+
1/8 cup sugar free syrup - 0 points+
banana - 0 points+
black coffee - 0 points+

Lean Cuisine - 7 points+
Green Giant Just for One Cauliflower and Cheese Sauce - 1 point+
Jello Sugar Free Black Cherry - 0 points+

pineapple - 0 points+
Kashi Chocolate, Almond, and Sea Salt bar - 4 points+
hot green tea - 0 points+

6 oz turkey breast - 5 points+ (this was a Jennie-O pre-cooked turkey breast in the sun-dried tomato flavor and it was DELICIOUS)
baked sweet potato - 3 points+
1 tbsp blue bonnet light - 1 point+
1 tbsp brown sugar - 1 point+
green beans - 0 points+
apple - 0 points+
coffee flavored almonds - 4 points+
2 Babybel light cheese - 3 points+

That is it for today! I am going to walk with my sister later today. Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari








No comments:

Post a Comment