photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 495 - Transformation Tuesday

Happy Transformation Tuesday!  It is supposed to be another beautiful day here in Indiana, maybe up to 70 degrees.  And then tomorrow, a chance of snow! ICK! I have a busy day today.  I have physical therapy this morning.  Getting my hair did this afternoon. And my boys have a band concert tonight!  I WILL squeeze a walk in there sometime.  Speaking of walks, yesterday my sister picked a trail to do for us at the park, it was 2.5 miles according to the map.  This would have made the longest walk I had done since my foot surgery.  Well somehow, we ended up hiking over 4.5 miles!!!! So I walked over 7 miles altogether yesterday! I think I am getting back to normal, even though my foot is not happy with me today.  Here is our hiking crew from yesterday:
Going along with the transformation theme, I am studying this verse today:
This really fits well with what I wrote yesterday.  It is so easy to get caught up in the patterns of this world, it is all around us, being fed to us by every media outlet that exists.  Not only is my body transforming through this process, but I am really working on transforming by renewing my mind each morning and feeding myself with God's word and His promises.  I am really going to focus on POSITIVE thinking and stop all the negative self-talk!


1/2 cup quick oats - 4 points+
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points+
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar - 1 point+
1/8 cup sugar free syrup - 0 points+
banana - 0 points+
black coffee - 0 points+

Weight Watchers Greek yogurt and honey smoothie made with 1 cup light vanilla Silk - 4 points+
clementine - 0 points+
Nature Valley baked oatmeal - 4 points+

Subway double chopped chicken salad with veggies, provolone cheese, and red wine vinegar - 6 points+
White chocolate Macadamia nut cookie - 6 points+ (it was free cookie day)

2 Sargento reduced fat colby jack cheese sticks - 3 points+
strawberry flavored almonds - 4 points+
Nature Valley protein bar - 5 points+

Yesterday I used 39 out of 46 points and met 176% of my goal on my ActiveLink for 6 activity points.

That is it for today! Tune in tomorrow for a Wowzer Wednesday story!  Sending you all love and healthy wishes.

Keep Losing,
Kari












1 comment: