photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Days 508-510 - I'm a part of this world!!!!!! And new shirt pic

Hey everyone.  We are still having a blast in Florida! Monday we went to Gator Land. We had beautiful weather and really enjoyed seeing all the gators and birds.  
Even this gator can resist temptation of this bird!
Loved seeing this bird with her babies!!!!
This is my favorite flower!!!!!
My oldest Robbie on a gator!
My youngest Matthew on a gator!
My whole family holding a gator and a snake!

Tuesday we went to Downtown Disney! Again, beautiful weather. I really enjoyed shopping and we had a delicious lunch. 
We ate at Fulton's Crabhouse and my food was soooooooooo good!!!!

Then we did some shopping. Here are a few of my goodies:
New socks! Love that the front says "Hi" and the back says "bye" and they are mismatched!!!! I also bought myself a new phone case with my favorite Disney character on it, Ariel. 
I also got an Ariel coffee mug! Love how the back says "when I wake up I'll be part of that world"
Here is my favorite purchase.  I wanted this shirt 2 years ago when I visited, but I was wearing a 5x at that time and this shirt only went up to a 2x.  And look, I'm in it today!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited and it makes all the hard times along this journey worth it!
They had a running store there!! I actually didn't feel silly walking in still being obese. I bought myself two new pairs of Feetures socks  and a trial of body glide.  Hubby got fitted for some new walking shoes. Everyone in this store was so nice and helpful. 
Last night we had dinner out. They had this red pepper rice vinegar for a salad dressing.  It was soooooo good and only 1 point+ for 2 tbsp. Zero fat!
Still managing it get my activity in. Today we are going to Bok Tower to walk through the beautiful flower gardens. I'll take lots of pics. 

That is it for today. Ready to spend another wonderful day with family!!!!

Keep Losing,
Kari














1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Kari! The Ariel shirt looks awesome on you! =)

    ReplyDelete