photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 489-Wowzer Wednesday! - Meet Gillian

Happy Hump Day!  I have another Wowzer Wednesday story to share with you today.  I want you to meet Gillian!

Hi my name is Gillian from www.facebook.com/myjourneytolosing250pounds on fb and http://gandlmccarty.blogspot.com/ on blogger. I want to thank Kari so much for the opportunity. So my story I am a 33 yr old single mother of 4 who has tried every diet in the books I think. Well on my 33rd birthday i decided to spend the next year dedicated to getting healthy. So i started with slowly cutting stuff out of my diet and I started my blog. I was also in the process of getting Gastric bypass surgery. I lost 56 lbs before my surgery and have since lost 17 lbs since my surgery which I had 1/27/2014. I started my journey at 413 lbs and I want to inspire others that they can do it to no matter how they are going about losing their weight. I start going to the gym this week and couldn't be more excited. which is totally strange coming from a fat chick but thats ok its a great place to be. So thanks for reading my story and I hope you follow my journey.

I encourage you to go check out her Facebook page and blog!  She keeps it real!

My legs are still sore today after the lower body workout yesterday!!


1 cup Special K protein cereal - 4 points+
1 cup Silk vanilla light - 2 points+
banana - 0 points+
black coffee - 0 points+

Lunch was very yummy.  I combined the ingredients from the first photo to make a rice bowl.
rice - 6 points+
broccoli and cheese sauce - 1 point+
3 oz chicken - 3 points+
Yoplait light strawberry yogurt - 2 points+
apple - 0 points+
Fiber One cookie - 3 points+
hot green tea - 0 points+
Salad with fat free Catalina - 2 points+
pizza - 15 points+

1 cup Krave cereal - 4 points+

I used 42 out of 45 points today!

Tune in tomorrow for weigh-in results!  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment