photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Days 512-513 - Where is your past?

We are still enjoying our time in Florida. Yesterday we took the boys to the Fantasy of Flight. It is an airplane display and museum. It was really cool and we even got to walk through a B-17 Bomber. Here are a few pics:
Flying car- made it off the ground my 6 inches!
Today it has rained most of the day.  We went to the Florida Natural visitor center and watched a video about how they grow, pick, and make their orange juice.  Then we had an amazing lunch and wandered around the mall. I even found a Starbucks!!!!!! I think I was having withdrawal! I even walked extra at the mall to get my activity in today! Hanging out with my family tonight!
Here is my activity for the past two days:

I have been reading the devotion Jesus Calling and the book Let Hope In.  Over the past couple days these two passages have really stuck out to me:


I am really working on trying to live in today! Yesterday is over, I can't change the past.  Tomorrow is never guaranteed. The only thing I can do is live each day to its fullest potential. My past is not nearly as traumatic as some people's, but we all have things that have happened to us, but the past is the past. 

That is it for today! One more full day here until we head home on Monday! Sending  you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari











No comments:

Post a Comment