photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 498 - Shhhhhhhh!

Not really posting much today. I have been so busy today with multiple things. However, hubby and I are enjoying a make-up date night. We were supposed to have one last week, but it didn't quite work out.  Tonight we are staying at the French Lick Hotel!!!!! Fancy! We are having dinner at the winery (and some wine). I am going to enjoy my meal and wine without guilt tonight. We will head home in the morning and then my sister and nephew are coming to visit!!!!!! So I leave you all and wish you a wonderful weekend!!!!! Sending love and healthy wishes. 

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment