photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 502 - Temptation Tuesday

Happy Tuesday friends!  Yesterday was kind of a rough day for me.  Everything seemed to go wrong, I made a lot of mistakes, and I was GROUCHY!.  I was short with my kids and had zero patience.  I HATE feeling that way.  I really don't even know why I was feeling that way.  ALL day I just wanted to eat, eat, eat, eat.  I was even convincing myself I could stop at the gas station and buy a couple Little Debbie's.  I am not weighing in Thursday because we are traveling to Florida.  My sister and I had planned on weighing in tomorrow at a different location, and I was seriously considering cancelling it so I could EAT!.  I did not give in during the day, but I made a stupid choice last night.  My sister, boys, and I went to Bob Evans for dinner last night.  I got hubby a meal to go and saw they had his favorite peanut butter brownies on the half off table.  So, I bought a box for HIM (yeah right).  I gave in last night and ate one.  I looked up the points and it was 14 points+ for ONE brownie!  It tasted really good, but I felt like CRAP because I gave in to the mood I was in.  I had the points, but I should have used them for something a little better for my body! I WILL still weigh in tomorrow.  I will move on today! I will NOT feel guilty and let that guilt make me want to binge eat today.  I made the choice and now I will move on!  So today I am focusing on God's word about temptation with this verse:
How do you handle days like this?  I know we all have them and some days I handle them well, and other days I give in!  This is something I will continue to work on, but I think recognizing the problem is a first step.




Nature Valley protein bar - 5 points+
banana - 0 points+
black coffee - 0 points+

apple - 0 points+
almonds - 3 points+
2 Sargento reduced fat colby jack cheese sticks - 3 points+

Starbucks grande skinny vanilla latte - 3 points+
Nature Valley baked oatmeal - 4 points+

Bob Evans salad (no croutons) with reduced fat ranch dressing - 3 points+
1 slice banana bread (no butter) - 5 points+

Bob Evans cup of loaded potato soup - 5 points+
I made a bad, bad choice.  I ate a peanut butter brownie that was 14 points+! I counted it and I am moving on!  Darn those hormonal cravings!

Used 45 out of 46 points.

That is it for today.  Tune in tomorrow for a Wowzer Wednesday story! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari





1 comment:

  1. Breath in breath out and move on!!! Today is a fresh clean new day!!! That's how I look at it!!
    Love your FB page too!! Love your honesty!!!

    ReplyDelete