photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, January 31, 2014

Facetime Friday. Recipes, and More

Happy Friday everyone!  I am a little sore today, but I have had a good day overall.  Last night my awesome sister brought us over Weight Watcher friendly chicken enchiladas and 1 point+ chocolate chip cookies.  Both were DELICIOUS!

Click here for the cookie recipe.  And here is her recipe for the enchiladas:

Today I decided that I still needed to get some kind of activity in even though I can't hardly stand up or walk.  So I searched for some seated workouts.  It was actually kinda fun and some of the moves gave me a burn!!  Here is the one I did today:


And I had been forgetting about posting a video on Friday, so here is my vlog post (excuse the messy hair and loopy pain med ramblings)

And here is our verse and word for the week:
I LOVE this definition of determination.  No matter what!!!!  Even with foot surgery, even with a slip-up, even with...........

1 cup cooked oatmeal - 4 points+
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar - 1 point+
1/8 cup sugar free syrup - 0 points+
banana - 0 points+
black coffee - 0 points+



Lean Cuisine Steak Tips Portobello and broccoli - 4 points+
Yoplait Light White Chocolate Strawberry Yogurt - 2 points+
Fiber One Lemon Bar - 2 points+
Water


8 strawberries - 0 points+
Weight Watchers Sweet Hazelnut Latte smoothie made with Silk Light Soymilk - 3 points+
Hot Green Teat - 0 points+

Subway Double Chopped Chicken Salad, loaded with veggies, provolone cheese, and red wine vinegar - 5 points+
Subway Loaded Potato Soup - 6 points+


Nature Valley Protein Bar - 5 points+
2 cuties - 0 points+

Total for today: 35 out of 46 points


That is it for today!  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari







No comments:

Post a Comment