photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Transformation Tuesday


Typically on Transformation Tuesday I share a comparison picture with all of you.  I really don't have any new pictures to share this week.  SO, I asked for all of my Facebook "likers" to share some of their's.  If you don't see my Facebook page, I recommend at least popping over there and checking out some of the awesome transformations!!  You can get to my page by clicking here.

I am so proud of all of you who shared today!!!!!!

Our word for the week is DETERMINATION!. I found this quote this morning and LOVED it:
How many times have we attempted something and FAILED, or at least felt like we failed?  I know I have and not just with weight loss.  I love that this quote says failure will NEVER overtake me!  I know that this time around it is different.  I am DETERMINED not only to reach my weight loss goals, but to get and stay healthy!  I deserve it, I am worth it, and so are you!  Don't let the fear of failure hold you back.  It is only truly failure when you don't get back up and try again.  

And our verse for the week is:
I LOVE this verse.  I also love focusing on one verse per week as it really gives me time to reflect on what the words mean to me.  Think about feeling stressed.  How does it feel to be stressed?  If you are like me you tend to worry about everyone else's problems and stress to.  It can be overwhelming.  BUT, God tells us (everyone of us) to cast those anxieties, stresses, and worries onto Him because He cares for us.  What a burden He carries to take away ALL the anxieties, what love He has to be willing to do it.  But the hard part is our willingness to do it.  We tend to want to be in control and if we let Him take our worries away, we lose a little bit of control.  This is something I am really working on.  I tend to worry a lot, and when I can't think about what I am worried about, I worry I am forgetting something.  

1 cup cooked oats - 4 points+
1 tsp canola oil - 1 point+
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar - 1 point+
1/8 cup sugar free syrup - 0 points+
banana - 0 points+
black coffee - 0 points+

Wendy's 1/2 size baja salad (no dressing) - 7 points+
Tortilla strips - 2 points+
Water

6 sliced strawberries - 0 points+
6 oz Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt - 2 points+
Hot green tea - 0 points+

This is not what we had planned for dinner, but both kids "forgot" they had after school activities and I was craving pancakes! It was soooooo yummy and I was so full!
4 pancakes - 9 points+
2 tbsp mini chocolate chips - 2 points+
1/2 cup sugar free syrup - 1 point+
2 eggs - 4 points+
1/2 cup turkey sausage crumbles - 1 point+
1/4 cup fat free cheese - 1 point+
1 cup spinach - 0 points+
1 tsp olive oil - 1 point+

2 cuties - 0 points+
Fiber One Cinnamon Coffee Cake - 2 points+
2 Sargento Reduced Fat Cheddar Sticks - 3 points+

Total 42 points+ out of 46 available

I tried out my new oil dispenser I showed you on my post yesterday!  It is awesome! One little squeeze and it measures out a tsp of oil.  I am going to LOVE using this to help me get my healthy oils in everyday.

That is it for today!  Watch tomorrow for an amazing Wowzer Wednesday story.  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari









No comments:

Post a Comment