photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Transformation Tuesday, Tacos, and Babble

Happy Transformation Tuesday!!!  Today was ANOTHER snow day for my kiddos, which kinda worked out because they had a dentist appointment anyway.  And my oldest and I got my rowing machine I got from hubby for Christmas put together FINALLY!
And I received a surprise package in the mail from my baby sister today.  She sent me a box of goodies to celebrate the 100 pounds gone and to help me keep going!  I have already used the foot roller today (AWESOME) and had a piece of the candy with my hot green tea this afternoon!
I finally felt good enough to get some exercise in today.  I did my new step aerobics video.  IT WAS HARD!  I couldn't finish the last part and had to skip to the cool down.  I liked it, but I felt so uncoordinated!  I think it will take a few times to get the moves down. I also did a few minutes on my new row machine.  I can't believe how it works out your muscles!  Tonight I plan on doing 30 minutes on my stationary bike while I watch the Biggest Loser (and it is makeover week, my favorite!)


Tonight for dinner we had taco salads.  They were SOOOOOO yummy and I made mine all simply filling.  So far I am really loving this way of eating on Weight Watchers!  I used extra lean ground beef cooked with onion.  Added some Mexican chili pepper and cumin.  Then added some black beans to warm up.  Then made a HUGE bowl of spring mix, fat free cheese, salsa, fat free sour cream, and the meat mixture.  I had a nice size salad and it was awesome!
Don't forget to reflect on our verse and word for the week!
This verse is becoming my prayer.  I want my soul to only long for Him and no longer crave food.  I don't think it will ever be easy, but I am making an effort and with His strength I can do it!
EMPOWERED: I hung my sign up in my workout room today!  I am empowered!  I can do this, I can choose to be healthier and happier.  I have the strength to say yes to the beneficial and no to the not so helpful!  Think about how you are empowered!

I know I rambled a little, but I had a few different things to share.  Tune in tomorrow for a Wowzer Wednesday story that will inspire and motivate you!

Keep Losing,
Kari






No comments:

Post a Comment