photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thursday Weigh-In (not) and A Recipe


Today is weigh-in day. I was super excited because my sister was going with me to join today. We got all ready, drove there, and found out the meeting was cancelled because of the winter weather. Bummer!!! But we did get her all signed up online so she can go ahead and start the program this week! So, I have no weigh-in results to share with you today! 😥 We are supposed to get a lot of snow this weekend so hubby, boys, and I are going out for dinner tonight and then on to Sam's club to stock up on some yummies!

I did want to share an easy recipe with you guys. I made these for NYE and everyone loved them and couldn't believe they were Weight Watchers friendly. 
There are your ingredients. That is it! Mix them both together in a bowl and it will get all frothy! I put mine in 2 muffin tins sprayed with cooking spray. You could also make it in a 9x13 pan. I liked the cupcakes because it made 24 exact portions! 

Bake for about 20 minutes at 350. Let cool and then enjoy. They are really good with a little fat free Cool Whip on top! And each cupcake is 2 points+!!!!!!!

I decided that another thing I was going to do for 2014 was come up with one word to live by this year. Here is what I chose:
I also want to work on memorizing a new scripture each week. So for this week I am working on:



I am going to say bye for now!!!! I will see you tomorrow!

Keep Losing,
Kari

3 comments:

  1. Thank you and all the best for your New Year resolutions! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about the weigh in...especially when you braved the elements to get out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your page on Facebook today and came to your blog site. They are amazing!!! I especially like you Monday menu blogs. It looks like you eat "normal" foods, not weird recipes that call for weird ingredients. I live with my husband, sister and son so it is hard for me to make 2 dinners. Love your blogs! I weigh 198#....I want to lose at the least 50#. I plan to walk every day. Any suggestions and encouragements are helpful! Take care and have a wonderful week! Lisa Driscoll Lisa Rittenhouse Ellis Driscoll on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete