photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday Weigh-In

Happy Thursday!  Another bitterly cold day here with below zero temps.  The kids had another two-hour delay this morning.  I am wondering if we will have a normal week this winter!!  Anyway, today was weigh-in day.  I was really hoping to get under 300 pounds today, but God had other plans for me:
I was up .4 pounds.  And I was surprised that I was not in the least bit upset with that.  Sometimes when I gain, I get so emotional I can't even stay for the meeting.  I can tell I am growing and learning that I am worth MUCH more than I number on the scale. I know my eating was on point all week, not one cheat.  My exercise did lack because I wasn't feeling my best.  But I will continue on and keep on becoming healthier! I did buy myself two treats at the meeting today:
A new Weight Watchers cookbook that has easy recipes with easy, cheap ingredients!  I browsed through it some before the meeting started and there are some yummy looking recipes in there.

I also bought myself a new water bottle.  I LOVE the color and it is insulated.  So it will be perfect to take to work.  According to WW guidelines, if you fill this cup  up twice and drink it, you have your waters in for the day.  I drink WAY more than that, but it is a good way to know how to get the minimum in.

Don't forget to reflect on the verse for this week.  I love the section in Made to Crave where she talks about craving God and turning our cravings over to Him!!  I think this verse is a good prayer when we are having those cravings!
And our word for the week is empowered.  I loved the above saying and it is so true!  Sometimes God allows the bad, hurtful, painful things so we can become empowered by Him to become better!!!

And if you missed it on my Facebook page yesterday, I made a delicious shrimp recipe last night!  Go and check it out!!! www.facebook.com/AWinningLoser.

That is it for today!  Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari






No comments:

Post a Comment