photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, December 15, 2013

What is wrong with me?


I had a good day. Some good friends came over and we watched the Colts game and ate chili. The Colts even won! But there is something wrong with me today and I just can't figure it out. I am a little bummed that after 3 days of IV therapy, I have a headache again today. I am bummed because I still can't workout. My tummy hurts because I ate too much (even though I was in my points). I just can't be happy today. I have so much to be happy about, but I really just want to go to bed and sleep the negative emotions away. I know we all have days like this once in awhile.  But with my food addiction, I just want to eat crap because maybe that will make it better. I know this is not true and that is why I am writing here instead of binging in my kitchen. 

I am excited about Christmas, but I just don't have the same Christmas Spirit this year. Like I said, I don't know what is wrong with me. I am just down and can't seem to get back up today. Thank God tomorrow is a new day! 

Sorry for the negativity today. Even with all the bad feelings, I still wrote 5 positives for today. I hope you all had a nice day. 
I am going to browse around some other pages and find some motivation. Here is to a better day tomorrow!
Love you all!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment