photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Menu Share and "New to me" Food Finds

Happy Monday!  Kiddos were home from school again today due to icy roads.  Are you ready for a new week?  We had a good weekend.  We mostly stayed home because of the weather and I battled some headaches.  Saturday I did so something I was always too scared to do before because I felt I was too fat.  I rode in the sled being pulled by the four-wheeler.  It was a lot of fun!  I was proud of being brave enough to try it!

Here is my menu for the week:

(Meatless) Monday:  Apple, pecan, mandarin orange salads with Raspberry Vinaigrette and blue cheese crumbles.
Tuesday:  Salsa Chicken and Rice Bake (if this is good I will share the recipe)
Wednesday: Pork Chops, baked sweet potatoes and a veggie
Thursday: Turkey Smoked Sausage. Oven roasted potatoes, and a veggie
Friday: Meatloaf Muffins, Mashed potatoes, and a veggie
Saturday: Eating out
Sunday: White Chili and Taco Soup (hosting a football party)

I also have 3 "new to me" food finds to share with you.

Fiber One Peppermint Fudge Brownies:  I found these at Wal-Mart and I think they are a seasonal item.  They are very yummy and only 2 points+.

Yoplait Mocha Mint Yogurt - I also found this at Wal-Mart.  It tastes like a dessert and only 2 points+. YUMMY!
At Starbucks today I tried a grande skinny peppermint mocha.  It was very good and very sweet and rich for only 3 points+.  I would definitely have this again.

A little theme to my food finds today, chocolate and mint, which I usually don't like together, but I liked all three of these! 

That is all for today!!!!  Sending love and hugs to all of you!

Keep Losing,
Kari






No comments:

Post a Comment