photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday Menu Share and What Does Success Look Like?

Only a few more Mondays left in 2013!  I cannot believe how quickly this year has passed.  I had a rough emotional day yesterday (see my post yesterday for more info).  BUT, I did not give in and go to bed like I wanted to.  I made myself a cup of Peppermint Hot Tea and stayed up to watch the finale of Survivor with my family.  I am feeling much better today, not 100%, but better.  This is going to be a crazy week for us.  So sharing my menu will be interesting, but here goes:
Monday:  Tonight is our company Christmas party.  We are having it at Golden Corral (yes, a Weight Watchers nightmare), but I have a plan: salad, veggies, and fruit (and maybe one scoop of mashed potatoes).  My favorite part of this night is passing out gifts to all of our employees kids.  I LOVE to watch them open gifts!
Tuesday: I am going to attempt to make spaghetti squash!!!  I will let you know how it turns out.
Wednesday:  The boys have a band concert this night, so we will probably eat out!
Thursday: Turkey Smoked Sausage, oven roasted potatoes, and a veggie
Friday: Eating out!
Saturday: Taco Soup
Sunday: NO CLUE YET

Sounds like a very well thought out menu, but it will work itself out! I found out today that I will be having surgery on Monday, December 23.  It is nothing major, an endometrial ablation.  It is done outpatient and I should be recovered quickly.  So this week will be spent getting everything ready for Christmas.  Thank God my husband has someone coming to clean my house the day of my surgery!  And I will have lots of family here to help with the cooking!  I am hoping this surgery will alleviate some issues I have been having!
I posted this on my Facebook this morning.  I LOVE this picture.  Yes, my outside is changing along this journey.  But so much more has changed that you cannot see, but I definitely feel.  I am becoming more confident in myself and facing addiction head on!  Just because you cannot "SEE" a change does not mean there has not been one!  Our number one priority has to be to fix what is inside before the outside can be worked on!  I am not there yet, but I am working on it!

Well, that is all for today!  I am going to actually go get all spiffy for our party tonight (I rarely wear anything but workout clothes and t-shirt).  Look for tomorrow's Transformation Tuesday picture!!!

Keep Losing,
Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment