photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In & Measurement Results


Happy Thursday!  Today was weigh-in day and I was a little anxious about it.  I enjoyed myself over Thanksgiving without going totally overboard and I have not been able to exercise in over a week.  I was pleasantly surprised that I lost 4.6 pounds!  For a total of 97 pounds gone since November 1, 2012.  My WW book is not correct, the weight is correct but the math was wrong.  I caught it when I put my weight into my phone and it didn't match up, but WHO cares, I LOST!!!!
And I earned another 5 pound star!!  Only 3 more pounds to go to get to 100 pounds lost!!!
And because today was the first Thursday of the month, I took my measurements this afternoon.  So here we go:

Waist: 48 inches for a total loss of 19 inches!
Hips: 58 inches for a total loss of 15 inches!
Thighs: 27 inches for a total loss of 10 inches!
Bust: 49 inches for a total loss of 11 inches!
Arms: 15.5 inches for a total loss of 7.5 inches!

That makes a total of 62.5 inches gone off of my body in a little over a year.  I also lost 10 dress sizes.  Started in a 34 and am now in a 24!!!!!!

5,432 dollar coins GONE FOREVER!!!!  Check yours at http://ilostwhat.com/.

I am gearing up for the incoming weather.  Different reports are giving different forecasts, but all-in-all looks like our first winter storm is coming. 
So my sissy and I braved Wal-Mart to prepare for possibly having our kiddos home with us tomorrow.  Plenty of milk and stuff for sandwiches.  And of course bananas and cuties for me!!  It also didn't hurt that we hit up Starbucks on the way home for my Skinny Vanilla Latte!

That's all for today!!  I love you all and send you happy and healthy love!

Keep Losing,
Kari




2 comments: