photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In and an Early Christmas Gift for ME

I was shocked by the reaction I got from my video blog yesterday!  I am so glad people enjoyed it and were inspired!  I would like to try to do these once a week, if I can get up the courage!!!
Today was weigh-in day!  I was nervous because I am still not able to get any exercise in because of my SI joint and hip.  BUT, I lost another 2 pounds, for a total of 98.8 pounds GONE FOREVER since November 1, 2012.  I am SO close to that 100 pound mark! I really want to get there before the end of 2013.  This just proves that you can lose without exercise for those of you who struggle to move!
The new starter kits came out today and I just HAD to have one.  They are SO cute.  They were on sale for $34.95 this week.  
Included in the new starter kit:
  • Master Your Meals and Snacks Cookbook
  • Find your Fingerprint: this has personalized strategies and worksheets to help with the journey
  • A portable collapsible steamer bowl
  • A new and improved 12-week planner.  I am excited about this.  I usually track on my phone, but this new tracker has places for meal planning and more.  I think I will start using it on January 1!!
  • A cute tote than can be used as a lunch box or to store all your materials in.
  • Mix & Flip exercise cards - a deck of cards with different ways to get and stay active.
  • Points Plus Value Stickers - so I can label all of my food!!!
  • AND $45 worth of coupons!
I haven't really gotten to explore everything yet, but I am excited to check all the new materials out.  

AND, I bought myself an early Christmas gift.  I had seen someone post the new Workout DVD this week from Weight Watchers and they had them at my meeting today.  So I decided I would treat myself!  It is called "The Ultimate Dance Party."  It has workouts for beginners through advanced and includes some fun looking firming sticks!  I can't wait to try it out! Merry Christmas to me!
This week was also the start of the new materials for 2014.  There are not a lot of changes to the program this year.  The big change is a 2-week program called Simple Start.  This is for new members starting out.  There are 2 weeks worth of pre-planned meals and snacks and you don't have to track.  It is basically a version of simply filling.  I stayed after for the orientation today to get the materials.  I am really interested in trying simply filling so I think I may start the Simple Start after the holidays!  I will keep you posted!
I was also able to start my 3-day IV therapy today for my headaches.  So I am feeling a little sleepy this afternoon.  So I hope this blog makes sense.  I am going to say bye for now and rest a little.  Sending love to you all!!!

Keep Losing,
Kari





2 comments:

  1. That DVD looks great! I actually really like the WW workouts. Hopefully it will be at my meeting next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information!
    http://www.unusualgiftsformen.co

    ReplyDelete