photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In and BlogLovin

Happy Thursday!  Less than a week away from Christmas!  And less than 2 weeks away from a brand new year!  I am still deciding if I want to set goals for 2014 or just continue setting monthly goals.  What do you think?

Today was weigh-in day!  I was really hoping to hit 100 pounds lost today!  WELL, I did not make it! :( I was down 0.4 pounds for a total of 99.2 GONE!  I am happy with that.  I still have one more week to try to reach 100 before 2014!
So losing 99 pounds is the equivalent of losing an entire seal!  That is pretty cool!  Check your's at  http://ilostwhat.com/.  



I had used Google Reader to follow blogs and then I switched to Flipboard.  I also shared on my Facebook page about using Feedly to follow blogs.  WELL, I have discovered a different way that I like even better.  I have been using BlogLovin.  I really like this app.  You can download the app on you phone or tablet, AND use it from a computer!  I have been frantically entering in all the blogs I LOVE to follow!  It even lets you look for similar blogs, so I have discovered NEW ones!  If you have several blogs you like to read, I suggest looking into BlogLovin.  All your favorite blogs in one place!  Click here to go to their site!

Also, I talk A LOT about the Made to Crave book.  Proverbs 31 ministry is starting a study on this book beginning January 19.  If you are interested click here to check it out.  They even have info about ordering the book and some FREEBIES!! You will NOT be sorry for reading this book.  I have got a few suggestions for new books to read, so I will let you know about those as I read them!

I am excited that the chiropractor said I have healed enough to start doing some easy walking again!  She said as long as I take it slow I can walk outside and on my treadmill as long as it does not cause pain!  YAY!!  These last few weeks have been tough.  I have really come to enjoy my exercise and how it makes me feel!

Tomorrow, I plan on doing another video blog!  We will see if I can pull it off!  Until then, sending love and healthy wishes your way!!

Keep Losing,
Kari


2 comments: