photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Transformation Tuesday and A Letter to 2013

This is my last blog post for 2013!!!  What a year 2013 has been!!  I cannot wait to see what 2014 has to bring!  I created one last Transformation Tuesday picture for 2013  Here it is:
So I have thought and thought about Resolutions for 2014, and I think I am only going to say this:

In 2014, I want to continue to make myself healthier and happier, and keep finding worth in myself!

And share this:
I also decided I wanted to write a letter to 2013!  So here goes:

Dear 2013,
Overall, you have been good to me the last 365 days.  I have had good times and bad times.  Went on 4 different vacations, walked my first 5k, and learned that I am much stronger than I ever believed I was.  I also had 3 surgeries, lost most of my eyesight in my right eye, and had to give up the dream of having more babies.  I have lost 74.4 pounds during your 12 months, but gained so much more.  I have learned that I am worthy of more than I was giving myself.  I am learning to like myself and trying new things that I was always scared to do before.  Heck, I even went para-sailing and rode on a sled this year.  My self confidence is not where it needs to be, but I am working on learning to love myself.  I have many good memories from you and I look forward to the future as well.  Thanks for the ups and downs and thanks for helping me realize that no matter what else happens, God is always in control of each second of each minute of each hour of each day of each week of each month of each year.  Only through His strength have I been able to overcome obstacles and celebrate victories.  Goodbye for now, but the memories are there forever!!

Love, Me

AND I have exciting news.  I was soooooooo sad that I have not been able to wear my wedding rings for the last few months.  So today, hubby bought me a new ($8.88) set at Wal-Mart to wear until I have finished losing weight and can have my nice set re-sized.  I even picked it out!! I even made him get down on one knee and put it on my finger.  He was a good sport about it!!
Isn't he a good sport?  Now I can tell the world how in love I am with my hubby (even though I really don't have to have a ring to do that).

So tonight we are having friends over to ring in 2014.  I made sure to buy some WW friendly snacks for myself so I can enjoy the evening as well.  I wish you all a very happy new year.  Stay safe if you go out tonight!!!  I am so excited for this new year!!

Keep Losing,
Kari






No comments:

Post a Comment