photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Snowy Saturday and a Recipe Share

Happy Saturday!!  Yesterday was a very rough day with my migraines.  I was sick at my stomach and spent most of the day in bed.  Which was a bummer because the kids were home on a snow day.  I still have my headache today, but I am not sick at my stomach.  We had some good friends over today to eat and play in the snow.  We LOVE tying the sled behind the four-wheeler!  I even tried it today!
I made a BIG pot of chili, some chocolate cookies, and some chocolate cupcakes.  The cupcakes were WW friendly!  Only 3 points+ each and oh so yummy!  Even the kids were eating them up!  Here is the recipe:
Ingredients:
  •  1 boxed chocolate cake mix (watch these because some brands have more fat than others)
  •  1 can pumpkin 
  • 1 small cup of unsweetened applesauce


Directions:  Mix all ingredients together.  Put into muffin tin either sprayed with non-stick spray or use cupcake liners.  Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until done.  You could also make this in a 9x13 cake pan if you wanted to.  Makes 12 cupcakes and they are 3 points+ each.  REALLY good with some fat free cool whip on top!

Well that is it for today!  Short and sweet!  I will be back Monday to share my menu for next week.  Sending love to you all!

Keep Losing,
Kari





No comments:

Post a Comment