photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy July - Goals and Post-Op Update

Happy July!!!!  A new month with new goals!  I have had a pretty stagnant first half of the year with weight loss, but I have learned a lot about myself.  Attending Fitbloggin was a wonderful thing for me this year and really sparked my enthusiasm for this blog.  I will write a recap or two about my trip soon, but I am still processing everything from the long weekend.

BUT, here are my goals for July:
I had another post-op visit today.  Doctor said I could start walking on it without crutches or the knee scooter for the next two weeks.  He suggested using a cane to kinda help balance myself in the beginning.  I am having a lot of pain on the bottom of my heel on that foot when I step all the way down.  He said it is most likely plantar faciitis.  He said that is very common after this surgery because the foot has been immobile for so long.  He thinks it should go away on it's own, but if not he will give me a steroid shot when I see him again in three weeks.  So hopefully that goes away quickly.  I look like a zombie when I am walking, but with practice it should get easier!

In case you missed it yesterday, here were my goodies from my WW Cheer Buddy for June:

There are still a few days to join Weight Watcher's Cheer Buddies for July. For more information click here! Check it out!

Also, I am still looking for more stories to share for Transformation Tuesday! If you would like a chance to tell your story, click here to fill out the form.  I LOVE seeing all of the inspiration and we have to lift each other up! We are all in this together!

That is it for today! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari





No comments:

Post a Comment