photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, July 18, 2014

Hello Again!

Happy Friday friends!  It has been forever (well really since Monday) since I blogged.  Lightening hit our internet tower (since we have to have satellite internet) and our service has been down until now.  So I was limited to just checking in quickly on my phone all week.  I won't lie, it was kinda a nice break from social media and all the drama that can come along with it at times.

I have had a good week, but I have really had to battle food cravings this week. I have wanted and wanted to have junk, but I am proud to say that I have not given in!  This week has seemed to fly by.  I was a little sad that I missed my weigh-in yesterday and I will next week's as well.  I have a flexible schedule at work (since we own our own business), but one of our ladies is off next week on vacation and I have to fill in.  I don't mind, but it does leave me stuck behind a desk ALL day, so I will have to set my hourly reminders to get up and walk for 5 minutes each hour.  So I am working on convincing myself that I still have to stay on plan even without the accountability of weighing in.  I really think seeing my trainer 3 days a week is going to be a big help.  I know it was this week.  I don't want to have to tell her I ate junk and erased those hard workouts.  I LOVE being challenged and pushed at the gym.  I am so glad I decided to do it.  Speaking of challenges, have you ever watched American Ninja Warrior?  I had never watched it before this week.  I am hooked.  I LOVE watching these men and women push their bodies through these obstacles.  One of my "in the future" goals is to complete an obstacle type race someday!

Here is my workout from the gym today:
HOLY MOLY was it hard.  I really struggled with the cleans and I need to practice those more at home. It was also my first time back on the elliptical since surgery!

Here is my happy, sweaty, red, "I did it" face right after my workout:
And here is my sad face when I got home and realized I forgot to put on my heart rate monitor before working out! It still counts right?


I am leaving you today with this quote:
By passing up those temptations for ALL THE JUNK this week, I am making an investment in something even better than the sweet taste of cake and candy, MYSELF! I am worth it.  My life will be happier and healthier with each decision I make and each sacrifice I make.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend.  Sending you all happy and healthy wishes!  Tune in tomorrow for my Bulu Box review.

Keep Losing,
Kari




No comments:

Post a Comment