photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursday Weigh-In, Workouts, and WW Cheer Buddy


Whew, today has been a doozy, let me tell you.  I started off the morning with another training session at the gym.
I am LOVING  the gym and the motivation my trainer gives me.  I have my first evaluation on Monday so I am excited to see how I have done!

Then it was errands, and then Weight Watchers weigh-in.  I knew I was going to be up a bit, but I went anyway.  And:
I was up 2 pounds.  I am so ready for this week! I am finally working out fully and truly committed again to eating right!!!!  

AND THEN THE DAY GOT BAD, REAL BAD! It just seemed like everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.  I was stressed to the max and man oh man did I want to eat.  Instead, I did some housework and then this evening I went for a walk.  No headphones, no music, just me and nature.  It was my first real walk since my surgery.  It was very slow, and very hard to complete but I did it!

I am so proud of myself for getting out there again!  I even beat my goal on my fitbit.  I have it set for 5,000 steps for now while recovering from surgery.  I am not sure why it shows 0 active minutes, but I know I was active.  I think I will up my goal to 7500 for next week!
AND, here were my goodies from my Weight Watchers Cheer Buddy, Kelly!
I LOVE it all! Especially the tea and water bottle!!!!


There are still a few days to join Weight Watcher's Cheer Buddies for August. For more information click here! Check it out!

That is it for today! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing, 
Kari





No comments:

Post a Comment