photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, July 21, 2014

Bulu Box Review

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend.  I know that I did.  I am facing a very busy week this week and many hours behind a desk (which I HATE). So I am really going to have to work on getting my activity in this week.  I have scheduled three training sessions for this week and I have set up my reminder app to go off every hour during the work day telling me to get up and move for 5 minutes.  

I meant to share this yesterday, but I just didn't get it done.  Here is a summary of what was in my Bulu box this month.

I signed up for the Bulu Box monthly subscription.  I got a code through a blog I read for 50% off of a year's subscription so I decided to give it a try.  Click here to go to their website.  They also have a Facebook page where they advertise different products and promotions! Here is a little about what they offer:

About Us

No comments:

Post a Comment