photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Transformation Tuesday - Meet Jennifer

Happy Transformation Tuesday! I have a GREAT story to share with you today!  Meet Jennifer:


Tell us a little about yourself
I'm a married, mother of two, teacher and working on my doctorate in central IL. Busy and always made excuses until a former student was killed in a car accident and I decided life is way too short and I was making mine shorter. Signed up for weight watchers the week after the funeral and haven't looked back.

Starting Weight
329.8

Current Weight
203.8

What made you decide to live a healthier lifestyle?
I decided I wanted to fit better. Into my life. Into my clothes. I just wanted to be happier and no one was going to be able to change that except me. 

What changes have you made?
I eat healthy food. Crave it now instead of the bad stuff. Junk food is named that for a reason. I eat to fuel now and drink tons of water to flush out. I eat more clean than not but I don't want to stress forever. Now it's a lifestyle.

How is your life different now?
I went on a roller coaster for the first time at 39 since I was asked to leave one at 16 for being too big. That didn't motivate me to lose weight. I am comfortable in my own skin now and am smaller at 40 than I was at 12. Amazing this way!


What do you do for physical activity?
I love Zumba and will be certified this year but I also love to walk, bike ride and use the elliptical. I have begun weight training to tone but am no where near an expert at any of it

What is your favorite healthy food or meal?
I love fruits, veggies and all things clean but my favorite non-clean snack is Almond Nut Thins and Laughing Cow Garlic cheese wedges. Creamy and crunchy with a little bit of salt. Yum!

Any advice for others on their own journey?
Change one thing each week toward a healthy life and remember that success is not a straight line. You didn't gain it overnight and it won't come off that way! A trickle fills the cup!

Do you have a Facebook Page, blog, Twitter, Instagram, etc. where others can find you?

AMAZING transformation! I love how she says that a trickle fills a cup! It is so true especially when you have a long way to go! And I really want to try those Almond Thins she talked about! Anyone know where I can find them?

If you would like a chance to tell your story, click here to fill out the form.  I LOVE seeing all of the inspiration and we have to lift each other up! We are all in this together!


There are still a few days to join Weight Watcher's Cheer Buddies for August. For more information click here! Check it out!

That is it for today! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing, 
Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment